The wonderful ladies at BookSoulmates host an awesome monthly project called Random Acts of Kindness (RAK.) Each month, sign up and post your wishlist and see if someone is nice enough to send you something off it. And of course, its nice to do the same for someone else as well.
Here are the rules for RAK from their website, and for more information and the sign up list click HERE:
- Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!